Wednesday, October 31, 2007

DC Night Shoot - UPDATE

Ok, shoot night update.....

Jess and I decided the 14th of November would work out well.

And my thought was to all meet at the Washington Cathedral around 4pm.
If we meet at 4pm we can get some cool dusk shots as Jess pointed out... which would be awesome.
We can then shoot around that area for a while, and go where ever our cameras and our photographer's eye lead us.

After a few hours of shooting we can head over to one of the great restaurants for some much needed grub. Shooting always works up my appetite!
My vote if for Two Amys - the best freaking little authentic Neapolitan pizza joint around! Mmmmm

Post and let me know what time you think you will be at the Cathedral.

Can't wait to see you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds really fun, but I won't be able to make it. Looking forward to future outings though.

Araceli Curiel said...

Planning to come at 4- are we still on? Hopefully no rain...