Thursday, October 25, 2007

DC Night Shoot

So, Jess and I were once again brainstorming on how to get more shooting time in that wasn't "work" related.

I really took to heart what Mike Larson was saying when he made the point of "How many hours do you shoot a week?" "If is less than five that's nowhere near enough."

I don't know about you but I need to be shooting more, and not just more weddings, but really I want to be shooting more for fun, for art, and for expanding my creativity!

I would love for a group of us to get together one week day have some dinner then head out into DC for some fun night photography!!
Then maybe hit Starbucks for a warm cider or hot chocolate afterwards.

If you are game let me us know and we'll pick a time, date and place.
Hope to hear from ya!
Sarah!

1 comment: