Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Justin and Mary in DC Jan 7th - Spread The Love Tour

Be there!!!

If you haven't already heard, Justin and Mary Marantz are bringing their Spread The Love Tour to DC in January!!! More info Here!
If you haven't seen Justin and Mary speak about how they approach their photography business and also how to balance that
with living your life, you NEED to be there on January 7th!
If you were lucky enough and had the great fortune to see them when they were here in 2008 on their DC Pug tour, then you will get the
opportunity to not only see their lovely faces once again, but gain even more inspiration and knowledge on how to wow
your clients, but also how to retain or create a good work/life balance.

I have to say that seeing Justin and Mary in 2008 was one of the major turning points that year which made me decide to keep my business going.
I was at a tough crossroads in my life and business, I was truly ready to throw my hands up in the air and say, "Forget this crazy business, it's too hard!"
The very night that I was going to make the decision to throw in the towel (which is what I really wanted to do), I drug myself to the PUG meeting where
I got to hear Justin and Mary share some remarkable ways to approach the "selling" of one's self and business... and what I found was it was less about
the "sales pitch"... oh, it was SO much more. It was about connecting!

You mean, we can connect with the people who we get to share in one of their most intimate days with? I mean really connect, form friendships and still
retain a strong sense of business? Well, this was revolutionary to me!
The part of this business that I tend to loath is the "selling", but when I was able to see the whole process in a different light, I felt renewed, I felt like
someone had just given me the tools and permission to really make a connection with my clients which is what I was longing to do.

So, to make a very long story short(ish), Justin and Mary's talk that night rejuvenated me and my desire to move forward.
I urge you all to sign up for this tour, I will be there will bells on! I might even be wearing my I *heart* J&M - if it doesn't make
me seem like a stalker... :D

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far and I look forward to seeing you on
January 7th!

No comments: