Friday, February 6, 2009

February PUG - Dinner Before?

Hello Folks,
I hope to see you all on Monday at the PUG meeting in the new MBK studio!
I wanted to see who would be up for dinner before hand?
If you are interested, please send me an email - sarah@blinkdc.com

Tentative plans for Monday night are dinner at Red Tomato Cafe 4910 Saint Elmo Ave in Bethesda
at 5:30.
If we get a large number of folks wanting to come to dinner we may need to change locations, but I will keep you all posted.

Thanks so much and hope to see you Monday!

Sarah

1 comment:

Terra Dawn said...

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say how awesome it was meeting all of you last night!! I wish I could have made it to the dinner.

I hope everyone who's going has an awesome time at WPPI this week and I'll see you all at the next meeting!

Terra