Monday, September 15, 2008

PUG Dinner before Michael and Anna Costa

As many of you already know, Michael + Anna Costa will be joining us for a combined DC/Baltimore PUG on a special night, Tuesday, September 16th. You will hear this dynamic duo discuss "Standing out in the Photography Industry."

I will be setting up a dinner at the Austin Grill before hand should anyone want to join me.
We will be meeting between 5:30-6pm.
Please send me an email at sarah@blinkdc.com if you would like to be added to the reservation list.
Emails must be received by 2pm tomorrow (9-16).

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, and hearing what I am sure will be a sweet presentation from Michael and Anna!

Sarah

2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Great time hanging out with everyone. Thanks for setting it up Sarah!

Happy Heart Photography, LLC said...

Sorry I missed it! Sounds like a good time.

How do I get a link to my site, www.happyheartphotography.com on the right hand side with everyone else's links?