Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September meeting

Thanks to everyone who came out for the September meeting where we got a chance to review the new Pictage user experience. I think we were all pleased that they've listened to some of our comments and suggestions and the ultimate result is a better experience for all of our clients. Thanks also to Kevin Kennedy for sharing his work in the studio spotlight.

I hope everyone likes the new blog - I thought it was time we had a space for everyone to share. I welcome any and all feedback on the blog as well as upcoming topics for the meetings. I know it is going to be a busy fall and holiday season but I hope that we can all find the time to continue getting together to share each month.

Next month's meeting is Monday, October 15th at 7:00pm. Please RSVP so we can buy some snacks.

1 comment:

lsmith2 said...

Thank you Geoff for your continued effort to move us forward that we all may be able to communicate and work together better as a team. I look forward to coming and seeing and hearing everyone it helps me to deal with my own demons you can say to move forward because this business is for ever changing especially now in this new digital world. I also want to thank Kevin for sharing with us his world of photography and all others that have stepped out to do so as well. To all have a great day or what ever it is at the time for you.